I heard a song on the radio last week on my way home that I LOVED! I was literally driving home with tears rolling.
I think there should be a new rule for radio people...they should have to tell you the name of the song and artist after the songs. I spent so much time over the weekend trying to find the song based on what I thought would be the title - to no avail.
On my way to work yesterday morning I heard the lady say "Coming up in a few minutes" and then....I heard IT...my song! I was ecstatic when she said the name of the band. I came straight to work and looked them up on the internet.
So....without further adieu....I give you...
Whatever You're Doing (Something Heavenly) by Sanctus Real
I haven't figured out how to post the actual video on here...so until then I can only provide the link to youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06AgY5Xoavw
P.S. The radio station I listen to is also available to listen to online (www.klove.com). It is all Christian music and no commercials!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment