I was having such a hard time trying to decide what to get my Mom for her 50th birthday.
What do you get the person who has everything?
Living hours away from her, I am not able to go on impromptu shopping trips with her. So I am not present when she randomly comments on little things that she would like to have.
My new found friend Page solved my birthday gift dilemma...
She was so patient with my million and one emails with ideas and pictures which I had no clue if they were remotely possible...
I wanted to give Mom a piece of our family...
past, present, and future...
This is what we came up with...
I absolutely love it! And Mom loved it too!
I think I might have to have one for myself now!
So if you are ever in the need of a unique, personalized gift...
Visit Page here
and let her work her magic on your ideas too!





No comments:
Post a Comment