My hubby is hard at work right now...
His brain is probably in over drive...
Today was Day 1 of his board exams...
He was anxious this morning when I left for work...
Before getting in the shower he was rubbing my back...
Hoping he could take some of the nausea away...
(Also because he has no idea what to do or say when I'm sick in the mornings)
As he rubbed he said, "I have butterflies."
By 6:30 he was already showered, dressed, and ready to leave...
He said he was going to start his morning out right...
"With breakfast at Chik-fil-a!"
As I was walking out the door he was headed upstairs...
I shouted a "GOOD LUCK" in his direction.
He said, "Wait! I need some good luck sugar before you go!"
So he ran down the stairs to get a kiss from me before I left.
I told him...
I'm not sure how much luck this kiss is...
Since all I felt like doing at that moment was throwing up!
He said, "Oh yes...its some of that good ole pregnant luck!"
I left the house with a smile on my face...
And a prayer that has been on my heart all day long...
"Lord please be with Johnny...keep him calm and help him remember the answers!"





No comments:
Post a Comment