Friday, April 9, 2010

ankles

I never really paid any attention to my ankles...

They are one of those body parts that just doesn't get a lot of attention normally.
Until now...

Now I have pregnancy ankles.

And that is definitely not attractive.

Since our trip to Crossville for Easter last weekend,
my ankles are not cooperating with me.

By the end of the day they are double their normal size.

When I take my shoe off, my foot is deformed from wearing the shoe all day.

So today, I'm looking really cute at work.

I have my feet propped up on an overturned garbage can under my desk.

I'm also wearing illegal shoes...flip flops.
Sshhhh...don't tell anyone!

We'll see if it makes any difference this afternoon.

Luckily, my sweet husband is willing to overlook my ugly ankles.

He's more interested in the little guy that's kicking up a storm in my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive