Johnny and I have officially chosen a name for our baby boy.
Brady Christian Shanks
Like most new moms-to-be, I went out and bought the book with 50,000+ names in it.
We both looked through that book numerous times.
And in the end...neither Brady nor Christian came from that book.
The name Brady happened while Johnny and I were in the ultrasound finding out whether we were getting a boy or a girl, Dad sent me a text.
Brady Christian Shanks
Like most new moms-to-be, I went out and bought the book with 50,000+ names in it.
We both looked through that book numerous times.
And in the end...neither Brady nor Christian came from that book.
The name Brady happened while Johnny and I were in the ultrasound finding out whether we were getting a boy or a girl, Dad sent me a text.
It simply said "I like the name Brady if its a boy."
Johnny and I both loved the name, so I guess it was sort of meant to be.
Brady actually has some family ties to it as well...
my Mom's Mom's maiden name was Brady.
The name Christian was just as random...
Tandi and I were texting back and forth about middle names (after having chosen Brady for the first name), and she said "How about Christian?".
I immediately loved it! And Johnny did too.
So...this Mommy pretty much didn't come up with either of her son's names.
But I did get the final decision to put those two names together, so I guess that is close enough!
I've already comments on the name Brady...
"Are you going to have a bunch?"
"Brady? Like the Brady Bunch?"
But...there is going to be something about every name!
And I love it so I'm sticking with it!
I can't wait to meet my little Brady in a few months!!
Johnny and I both loved the name, so I guess it was sort of meant to be.
Brady actually has some family ties to it as well...
my Mom's Mom's maiden name was Brady.
The name Christian was just as random...
Tandi and I were texting back and forth about middle names (after having chosen Brady for the first name), and she said "How about Christian?".
I immediately loved it! And Johnny did too.
So...this Mommy pretty much didn't come up with either of her son's names.
But I did get the final decision to put those two names together, so I guess that is close enough!
I've already comments on the name Brady...
"Are you going to have a bunch?"
"Brady? Like the Brady Bunch?"
But...there is going to be something about every name!
And I love it so I'm sticking with it!
I can't wait to meet my little Brady in a few months!!





No comments:
Post a Comment