Brady is two weeks old today...
sometimes that seems hard to believe and then other times it seems like it has been a lifetime!
We saw Dr. Koucheki at 9:00 this morning for our two week checkup...
he said everything looks great!
Brady has gained some weight...he now weighs 7lbs 4oz
He is still 20 inches long (same as at birth).
The worst part of the checkup...
a Hepatitis B shot.
I think it hurt me just as bad as it hurt Brady (well maybe not!).
But his face was pitiful when that needle went in his thigh.
He got so mad he held his breath in the middle of a scream.
Then...to show us exactly how mad he was...
he peed out the side of diaper!
He "left his mark" on that exam table!
I'm getting better at handling the screaming...before Brady came I imagined myself not being too great at handling a screaming baby and keeping myself calm. But I guess at some point that "mother instinct" kicks in and you handle things you didn't think you ever could.
Sorry...no pictures from the checkup...in all the anticipation (nervousness) I didn't think to pack my camera and I don't think I'd have actually used it anyway...he was too pitiful after that shot!
I'm just thankful for a good report from the doctor...
Thank you Lord for a healthy baby boy!!





No comments:
Post a Comment