Brady had his two month checkup with Dr.Koucheki today.
He is a growing boy!!
He is now 10lbs 12oz and 23 inches long!
Unfortunately, the checkup also included 4 shots.
I'm not sure who they hurt more...me or Brady!!
I cried for a second, but I had to suck it up quickly in order to comfort Brady.
Brady was in such a good mood on the way to the appt.
He was all smiles for Grammie in the backseat!
By the time we made it into an exam room Brady was sleeping so good.
He was not happy when I had to wake him up to take his clothes off and put him back on the table.
Grammie got a picture of the shots that were to come...one was by mouth (bet that tasted yummy)
and the other three went into his poor little thigh.
Me trying to keep him calm with a pacifier, waiting on Dr.Koucheki.
Poor little baby....had no idea what was coming up next!
He did really good with his shots though...
these were the ones that typically cause babies to run fevers and feel crummy.
I made sure to give him Tylenol on the dot of 4 hours and that seemed to help a lot.
His poor little leg was sore though...when he would move it he would cry...
I learned the trick from Grammie to hold his leg really tight so he couldn't move it and he would instantly fall asleep.
I'm so glad those are over!
And thank you Lord that he didn't run a fever or get sick...definitely an answered prayer!





No comments:
Post a Comment