Tandi was supposed to have a doctors appointment this morning at 10:00.
We (most of all Tandi) were hoping that Dr. Johnson would send her straight to labor and delivery from there.
I asked Tandi if she wanted to go get breakfast before her appointment as her "last meal" before having the baby. Mom and Madi joined in...
and on the way to Cracker Barrel...
they moved her appointment to 1:30! Ugh!
So after filling our bellies with yummy Cracker Barrel breakfast (they have really good french toast), we went back to Mom's house to wait for 1:30.
Tandi and Madi passed the time by sharing some chocolate covered raisins.
When Tandi went to her appointment Brady and I headed home so he could nap in his own bed.
I got a text from Tandi that said...
"She's putting me in!!! Headed to get a bite to eat first!"
So after a quick stop at Wendy's Tandi was headed to labor and delivery!
Tandi is just a little excited
Ready and waiting for Sadie!
It is going to be a looooong night!!





No comments:
Post a Comment