Wednesday, March 2, 2011

getting so big!








It doesn't really seem possible that Brady is 7 months old already!
He is such a cute and sweet little boy! I love every minute that we get to spend together.

Some of the new things that he is doing right now are:
coughing (fake cough)...and he thinks it is hilarious when you do it too!
sucking on his bottom lip (kind of looks like he's chewing something all the time)
rolling all over the floor (his only mode of transporting himself anywhere
sucking his middle two fingers to go to sleep (you can always tell when he's getting sleepy because those two fingers make their way to his mouth!)

He loves jumping in his bouncer thing.
He loves eating his rice cereal, especially if I put pears in it.

And the latest news....
he has his first tooth!!!!
It is the bottom front (left) tooth.
I'm not sure why I found that so exciting because it only means he's getting big too fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive