Wednesday, May 4, 2011

9 month old Brady boy

I have been so horrible about blogging...I'm going to try to do better...I promise!

My Brady boy was 9 months old on Monday....
doesn't seem possible!

He has 5 teeth now (2 on bottom and 3 on top).
He loves loves loves to eat...he is a bottomless pit!
He likes vegetables more than fruit.

I love listening to his "language" as he jabbers all day long. He has "da-da" down, but hasn't gotten "ma-ma" yet unfortunately. That's OK though....he is still a 100% Moma's boy.
He and Poppie are really big buddies! You can ask him "where's Poppie?" and he will start grinning and looking around.

He still isn't sleeping through the night, but I just can't bring myself to do the "let him cry it out" thing yet. (I'm a wuss!)
He is crawling, but it's an army crawl. Which is so funny to watch. But don't let that fool you...he can move quickly when he wants to!
He loves Pa's glasses....loves to knock them off his face!

The Lord has truly blessed me with a sweet baby Brady!
I cherish every moment I spend with him...I wouldn't trade it for a million dollars!

Here are pictures from his 9 month photo shoot Mom did at Johnny's dental office that is under construction....



Note his red knee in this one....Poppie let him fall....we all clapped and said "Yay!" to keep him from crying. He wanted to, but was too confused about us being so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive