Today was my first Mother's Day as a mother.
It was such a special day for me.
There was a time that we weren't sure if I could ever get pregnant, but with a lot of faith and praying...
I got Brady boy!
Everyday with him is a miracle to me. And I will forever thank God for sending him into my life.
I truly feel that being a great mother is my purpose in life and the greatest accomplishment I could ever have.
Today was also Tandi's first Mother's Day as a mother.
Sadie is getting so big and is so cute!!
A picture of just the girls
We have the cutest babies!
Tandi & Sadie, Me & Brady boy, Amy & Kiptyn
The "newest" mother and daughter at church...Tandi and Sadie
Brady boy and Daddy
Madi was here for the weekend...she was too excited to stand still for pictures
To my mother...
Thank you for being an extraordinary mother.
I can't thank you enough for all you have done for me and now for my family.
You continue to be an example of unconditional love and support that I hope to live up to.
I love you to the moon and back!
And Brady boy loves his Grammie!





No comments:
Post a Comment