Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pool Time!

Brady and I decided to go to the pool today at Johnny's parents' house, so we invited Grammie and Madi to go with us to have some fun.

Brady loved the water...but probably not as much as Madi! She is definitely a water-dog!


Brady had his own pool to play in...he stayed cool in his kiddie pool!

I bought Madi a float/life jacket to wear...she wasn't so sure about it at first...
But it didn't take long for me to help her understand she wouldn't go underwater and could do it herself!
Brady's first trip into the big pool
Madi taking a break on the steps of the pool
Sadie came by to see what was going on...she enjoyed watching from a safe, shady spot.
Brady loved his float with the canopy over the top...he is such a cutie!
After Madi figured out she could swim on her own...she was little Miss Independent and was all over the pool! I had so much fun with her in the pool!
Brady wasn't so sure about the hair all over Grandpa John...
so he grabbed a handful of it and pulled really hard to see what happened!
Brady and Sadie cooling off in the pool...hopefully someday they'll be best buddies!
I put Brady's sunglasses on him....they lasted exactly 2 seconds after this picture was taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive