Then I thought...that's weird...this has happened twice now...both on Thursdays. So I have decided from now on - every Thursday (that's my goal at least) I will share a song with you that I love.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EueCr78j9DU
(Maybe someday I'll figure out how to put the video on here instead of just providing the link to it!)
When I heard the song yesterday driving down I-240 it made me think of something I heard at church...
If there is something going on in your life that seems like you're world is shaking so much it is crumbling down around you...you have to remember who's doing the shaking. Picture it like this...
You are a tree and God has His hand on your trunk and is shaking you for all you're worth. Amazingly, what happens during that time is all the "bad fruit" that is on your tree - falls to the ground. It is also important to remember that in order for God to be shaking you - He is within close proximity to you - He has his hand on you. So He knows the exact moment that you are no longer able to withstand the shaking.
Its almost Friday...





No comments:
Post a Comment