Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Night at the Selecman's


On Tuesday night we were invited to JB and Audrey's house for dinner.

When we arrived to JB's, he was still out picking up the bbq from Corky's. As we were sitting in the living room talking with our friends, I notice an older man slip through the hallway and disappear into a bedroom.

Soon after JB got home...I learned who the man in the bedroom was.

Actually, when he emerged...he was no longer a man, but a woman!

The story behind the practical joke goes like this:

JB invited Holsinger to the dinner, but told him to bring a date. When Holsinger was having a conversation with Dr. Harry Sharp at school (an infamous practical joker) they hatched a scheme for Dr. Sharp to be Holsinger's date for the night. When JB arrived home, he asked Holsinger where his date was and Holsinger said, "she's in the bathroom".

Moments later, "Sherry" emerged!

Everyone busted out laughing and JB was definitely surprised that Holsinger had such a hot date!

Kyle, Robert, Kevin, Holsinger, Dr. Sharp, JB, and Brandon



Johnny and "Sherry"



JB and "Sherry"

We have always heard JB's hilarious stories of the practical jokes he and Dr. Sharp have been involved in during his time in dental school at UT, but Tuesday night...
we were present to see the whole thing happen!

Two of Dr. Sharp's quotes of the night were:

"There isn't anything I wouldn't do to get JB!"
and
"You should have seen me in Payless trying these red heels on...I was hoping no one I knew would see me in there!"

We had a wonderful night of laughs, food, and fellowship with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive