Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Last First Day of School


Yesterday was my husband's last first day of school!!!!


He is officially a D4!!


We are finally rounding third and heading for home plate...


People probably look at me weird sometimes because I always say "we" in regards to Johnny being in school.

I'm sure any other dental, medical, pharmacy, etc wife would agree...

It is definitely a team effort!


When I requested to take Johnny's picture yesterday morning as he walked out of the house he politely declined. I wanted so badly to push him, but I didn't...I didn't want to ruin his last first day of school by demanding a photo shoot. He did look super hot in his scrubs, with his backpack on his shoulders, and that determined look in his eyes.


I hope he had a good day...it's been a long time coming...

his last first day of school!!!


Congratulations honey!

"We" made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive