Mom's "Farewell Sunshine Girl..." post from this week explains the events of the weekend better than I could ever dream. It can be found here.
Our little Sunshine Girl Madi left for Alabama on Sunday.
The storm of her leaving has left a path of grief in our family a mile wide.
But in that path, we are also finding strength and faith that we never knew possible.
We truly believe there are angels taking care of our little Madi.
We pray for her daily and can't wait for her visits coming up soon.
I haven't posted a song in a couple of weeks because I haven't really been inspired...
until this morning on my way to work...
Sitting at a redlight this morning, I heard a song that immediately brought me to tears.
It instantly connected with Mom's "sunshine" reference and I knew it was divine inspiration.
So once again, I was sitting in the middle of Memphis traffic with the tears rolling.
The song made me remember that all that has happened is in God's control.
Every tear we've cried are in His hands (I sure hope He has really big hands).
He's got the whole world in His hands...and especially our little Madi girl in Alabama.
And for that we are grateful...so during these gray skies...
we praise Him.
Below are the lyrics to the first verse and the chorus that meant so much to me.
I was sure by now
That you would have reached down
And wiped our tears away
Stepped in and saved the day
But once again, I say “Amen”, and it’s still raining
As the thunder rolls
I barely hear Your whisper through the rain
“I’m with you”
And as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise the God who gives
And takes away
I’ll praise You in this storm
And I will lift my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
Every tear I’ve cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm
I love you Madi Lynn!!





No comments:
Post a Comment