Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Seating Arrangements

On Friday, Robin and Mam-Maw made the journey to Memphis with a couch in the back of the truck.
Mam-Maw said they looked like the Beverly Hillbillies coming to Memphis.

My "new" couch matches my living room perfectly!
The floral/fruit print does look a little old...
but that is another reason I love it.
The couch used to be my great-grandma's couch.
That doesn't technically make it an heirloom in most people's book...
but in mine it is close enough!

Its a good thing they brought more seating...since they are going to be here for awhile!

Robin is spending her week of vacation in the lovely, affordable...
Shanks Resort on Mud Island!

And poor Mam-Maw is stuck with us until September 4th!
She is finally coming to the end of the road in her teeth journey!

I'm so excited to have company for the week(s).
Thank you Mam-Maw and Robin for hauling the couch 340 miles!

It looks beautiful! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive