One of Mam-Maw's tasks over the weekend was to pick out the color of her new teeth.
Now, you would think that would be an easy decision...white of course!
But then you get into the many many variations of white...
especially since you want them to look natural...
but there is always that side of you that wants to say...
"But, why wouldn't I go as white as possible?"
With a little help from our own personal Student Doctor Shanks,
the choice was narrowed down to A1 or B1.
We even went as far as to have Mam-Maw put those two "teeth" in her mouth to see what it would look like,
but we were laughing so hard when she did it that we didn't really get anything accomplished.
Finally, we held up the two possibilities to my teeth...and B1 was whiter than mine.
I emphatically told Mam-Maw that if I didn't have B1 teeth then she can't have them either!
So... A1 it is!!
(Obviously based on more info than just my comment)
And here is Mam-Maw's hilarious face that she can make w/o teeth!I was laughing so hard after this picture I couldn't even work the camera anymore!
I am so excited for Mam-Maw's teeth revealing when we get home...
I'm not sure who's more excited...
her or her family!






No comments:
Post a Comment