Today was Goodwill's 1/2 Sale so Mom, Tandi, Madi, and I headed towards Nashville.
We found great bargains at the Goodwills in Cookeville, Lebanon, and Mt Juliet.
We ate lunch at Red Robin in Mt Juliet and then headed home.
Once we got home Madi was ready to show everyone her great deals she got that day.
Her first find of the day was a giraffe - you put balls through his mouth and they spiral down to the bottom.
Her favorite part is the music that it plays - we didn't even get it into the house before she started dancing!

Another one of her major finds was a jack-in-the-box, except this one is even more perfect for her...a cow in the box!
Everytime it pops out she makes this exact face!
turning up his eyelids.
I can remember being amazed at this trick as a child...
Actually, now that I think about it, I still don't understand how he does it!
A few minutes later...
A few minutes later...
We all busted out laughing when she started trying to do it while walking around the living room.
Pa said, "Now that is one smart girl!"
Could you tell by our clothes that it was UT's first ball game of the season??
Could you tell by our clothes that it was UT's first ball game of the season??
And they won!
I think it was the good luck that came from Madi's cheerleading outfit!
Definitely the cutest cheerleader ever!!







No comments:
Post a Comment