The song says that diamonds are a girl's best friend, and while that is definitely true...
I think anything in regards to jewelry falls into the best friend category!
Tandi started a domino effect when she had her Premier Jewelry Party in September.
Since then my aunt Robin has had one and mine is in two weeks...
And believe me when I tell you that I am sooooo excited!!
Not only for the company that will be coming to Memphis, but for the jewelry!!
My Dad has been fussing about this whole topic pretty much ever since Tandi's party in September.
Men...just don't get it.
He says...
we are "simply swapping money"
...and...
"why don't you just save your money and buy a few 'real' pieces of jewelry".
What he doesn't understand is that to us...this is 'real jewelry'!
And it is not even about the jewelry completely...
it is more about the fellowship with other women.
For a few blissful hours you are surrounded by some of the most important women in your life and you are having fun.
The conversations...the stories shared...the laughter...
they are food to our soul.
Can you tell I can't wait til November 7th? :)

Madi girl has started early with the jewelry...she doesn't go anywhere without her beads!!





No comments:
Post a Comment