Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Shanks - - - 11 weeks

I had a checkup at the doctor today.
My blood pressure was great.
I have actually lost 2 pounds since my last visit.
(Thanks to morning sickness!)

The nurse used the Doppler thing to listen to the heartbeat...
She found it for a split second, but lost and never could find it again!

Which turned out to be a really good thing because then they worked me into an ultrasound!

As I was walking into the ultrasound room I was thinking...
Johnny is going to kill me because he's not here!!!

It was amazing the difference between this ultrasound and the last one.
He/she actually looks like a baby now!!

The picture below shows the profile of the baby and it has its hand in front of its face.
You can't see the detail, but on the actual picture you can see the indentions of 4 fingers and a thumb!

Its heartbeat rate was 171...
which Mam-Maw declares means it is a girl!

I guess we'll see!

We are so excited and feel so blessed by the miracle we have been given.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive