Johnny had mock boards today.
These are practice runs for the "real thing".
He's working on a "real live patient" and is graded on his work.
The real thing is a pretty big deal since his state licensure depends on it.
(No pressure honey!)
At 4:00 he called me - he was done for the day!
Everything went really good!
These are practice runs for the "real thing".
He's working on a "real live patient" and is graded on his work.
The real thing is a pretty big deal since his state licensure depends on it.
(No pressure honey!)
At 4:00 he called me - he was done for the day!
Everything went really good!
(I had no doubts to begin with anyway.)
And he was starving - no lunch breaks during mock boards you know!
And guess where he wanted to go???
His place of comfort...
Chik-fil-a!
How could I turn down my hard working husbands request?
No way - when it meant no cooking for me!
I'm so proud of him - in case you didn't know already.
He is one of the hardest working, most determined people I know.
I love you Student Doctor Shanks!!
And he was starving - no lunch breaks during mock boards you know!
And guess where he wanted to go???
His place of comfort...
Chik-fil-a!
How could I turn down my hard working husbands request?
No way - when it meant no cooking for me!
I'm so proud of him - in case you didn't know already.
He is one of the hardest working, most determined people I know.
I love you Student Doctor Shanks!!





No comments:
Post a Comment