Tuesday, January 26, 2010

13 weeks and counting...

Apparently after 13 weeks, your chances of miscarriage are far less.

So I have been counting down til today...when I could say...

We made it to 13 weeks!!

Only 27 more to go! :)

Each week I get an email from a pregnancy website updating me on what Baby Shanks is up to.


I thought today's was interesting so I decided to share it....

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs an ounce.


Wow...fingerprints!! I can't wait to see those sweet fingers!


Here are a couple of pictures that were included in the email...






I guess most people are like me and said "a medium shrimp???"



*Sorry most of my posts are baby-related. That is about all that is going on at the Shanks residence right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive