Thursday, January 28, 2010

Middle of the Night

Well...I guess 11:45 isn't exactly "the middle of the night"
But when you went to bed at 8:00 it's close enough!

I woke up at 11:45 last night for the first of many nightly bathroom trips.
While in the bathroom, Johnny came in to brush his teeth and scared me to death.
Obviously our bedtimes these days are waaaay different!

Unfortunately, the bathroom wasn't my only reason for being up.
I also needed water.
I downed half a bottle of water in one drink.
Then I grabbed a roll of Rolaids and went to bed.

As I was sitting up in bed eating Rolaids...
Johnny asked me what I was doing (since it was too dark to see me).
I answered, "Eating Rolaids."
To which he replied, "Oh...are you craving them??"

I couldn't help but smile (through the heartburn) at my hubby's response.

Poor thing...I think he really thought I was having a pregnancy craving for Rolaids!

He's so cute!

But heartburn isn't...never in my life experienced anything like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive