Thursday, February 4, 2010

Husband-less

As of 5:15 this morning, I am husband-less until Sunday night.

I dropped Johnny off at the airport this morning at 5:15.
His plane left at 6:10, with a stop in Atlanta, and then on to
San Antonio Texas!

His "excuse" for going on this little adventure trip is a dental conference.
But his itinerary today...
The Alamo
and
The Riverwalk

I don't know about you...
but that sounds like a vacation to me!
Without me!!!

I had considered heading to Crossville for the weekend,
but that is a loooong drive when you're by yourself and don't feel great to begin with.
So...I have a weekend to myself at the house.
I'll probably end up doing something really exciting too...
like laundry.

The Alamo vs Laundry
Wonder who wins??

Have a great time honey!
Bring me back something really good!
(or no clean clothes for you mister!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive