I had a checkup appointment at the doctor today.
Everything looks really good!
Blood pressure is great...
Lost another pound!
I got to listen to Baby Shanks' heart beat...
which melts mine and puts a big smile on my face.
And last but not least...
made the appointment for THE ultrasound next month.
At 1:00 on Wednesday March 10th...
we will know if Baby Shanks is a he or a she!
I can't wait!
The best part...
everyone has to wait until Saturday the 13th to find out when Johnny and I go to Crossville.
What can I say?? I like the suspense of surprises!
Everything looks really good!
Blood pressure is great...
Lost another pound!
I got to listen to Baby Shanks' heart beat...
which melts mine and puts a big smile on my face.
And last but not least...
made the appointment for THE ultrasound next month.
At 1:00 on Wednesday March 10th...
we will know if Baby Shanks is a he or a she!
I can't wait!
The best part...
everyone has to wait until Saturday the 13th to find out when Johnny and I go to Crossville.
What can I say?? I like the suspense of surprises!





No comments:
Post a Comment