Mom and Tandi were here with me all weekend to attend the Downline Legacy women's conference.
We had a great time and heard some amazing speakers.
It was really nice just having Mom and Tandi in town and be able visit together.
Today we ran to a local flea market to see if they had anything we couldn't live without and then headed to Central BBQ for lunch before they headed to Crossville.
I decided to take the long way home so that they could follow me to the interstate, but we would split...
me going west...them going east.
As we approached the split I was dreading it.
Having to look at their tail lights headed in the opposite direction...
how depressing...the tears started to come.
Then, I heard a honk from beside me...
And there...in the middle of I-240...was the biggest, white full moon I've ever seen!
Tandi couldn't stand the sadness of us having to leave each other, so to lighten the mood she decided to moon me.
Her white butt was inches from Mom's face (who was driving and laughing hysterically).
I was laughing, gagging, and crying all at the same time!!
Thank you Tandi for putting a smile on my face, even as you are leaving me!
***Be glad I didn't have my camera with me!!***
We had a great time and heard some amazing speakers.
It was really nice just having Mom and Tandi in town and be able visit together.
Today we ran to a local flea market to see if they had anything we couldn't live without and then headed to Central BBQ for lunch before they headed to Crossville.
I decided to take the long way home so that they could follow me to the interstate, but we would split...
me going west...them going east.
As we approached the split I was dreading it.
Having to look at their tail lights headed in the opposite direction...
how depressing...the tears started to come.
Then, I heard a honk from beside me...
And there...in the middle of I-240...was the biggest, white full moon I've ever seen!
Tandi couldn't stand the sadness of us having to leave each other, so to lighten the mood she decided to moon me.
Her white butt was inches from Mom's face (who was driving and laughing hysterically).
I was laughing, gagging, and crying all at the same time!!
Thank you Tandi for putting a smile on my face, even as you are leaving me!
***Be glad I didn't have my camera with me!!***





No comments:
Post a Comment