Thursday, February 18, 2010

Husband-less....again

Yep...I am once again without my husband for the weekend.

This time he is headed to the sunny land of Arizona.

While packing his suitcase last night, I checked the weather channel for temps in Scottsdale, Arizona....

at 8:30 last night it was 71 degrees.
Once again I have to ask...is this business or pleasure??
Pleasure without me...how rude!!

I may be husband-less...

but...

I am gaining a sister and Mom for the weekend!

So I guess you can have your sunny, warm weather Johnnyvan...
I have my sis and Mom to keep me warm while you're gone!

We are attending the Downline Legacy women's conference this weekend.
I am excited about going and hearing all the great speakers!
But mostly excited about getting to spend time with the other two members of the "3 B's"!!

See you when you get home honey...
bring me back something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive