Yesterday was the big day.
Johnny and I got to see our little baby again on the ultrasound machine.
It was amazing.
A true and pure testament to the love and power of God.
I think the grins on our faces were still there when we went to bed.
It is a humbling feeling to have the ultrasound tech go from your baby's head to the tip of its toes...
and tell you that everything looks healthy and perfect.
Healthy and perfect...
Thank you Lord!!
I took a big sigh of relief and sent a prayer of thanksgiving up!
It is amazing the love I can have for this child...
Johnny and I got to see our little baby again on the ultrasound machine.
It was amazing.
A true and pure testament to the love and power of God.
I think the grins on our faces were still there when we went to bed.
It is a humbling feeling to have the ultrasound tech go from your baby's head to the tip of its toes...
and tell you that everything looks healthy and perfect.
Healthy and perfect...
Thank you Lord!!
I took a big sigh of relief and sent a prayer of thanksgiving up!
It is amazing the love I can have for this child...
that I can only see on an ultrasound screen.
How sweet that "its" favorite position is laying on its belly.
(sleeps like Mommy already!)
How sweet that "it" had all 5 fingers in its mouth at one point.
How sweet that "it" rubbed its eyes with its fists as if to say "I'm sleepy - can you leave me alone now??"
Luckily, "it" cooperated long enough yesterday for us to find out whether we need a girl name or a boy name on August 1st.
I am busting to tell...
but enjoying the suspense until Saturday!
We are announcing "pink or blue" on Saturday at my sister's house with a cake...
When we cut into the cake, everyone will either see a pink inside or a blue inside.
I can't wait!
How sweet that "its" favorite position is laying on its belly.
(sleeps like Mommy already!)
How sweet that "it" had all 5 fingers in its mouth at one point.
How sweet that "it" rubbed its eyes with its fists as if to say "I'm sleepy - can you leave me alone now??"
Luckily, "it" cooperated long enough yesterday for us to find out whether we need a girl name or a boy name on August 1st.
I am busting to tell...
but enjoying the suspense until Saturday!
We are announcing "pink or blue" on Saturday at my sister's house with a cake...
When we cut into the cake, everyone will either see a pink inside or a blue inside.
I can't wait!





No comments:
Post a Comment