Tonight was an eventful night...
We celebrated Pa's birthday with a trip to Mandarin Palace in Cookeville.
His favorite spot!
When we were finished eating I got a call from Johnny who was on the road headed from Memphis to Crossville in my car.
He said the car was making an awful noise and he wasn't sure if it was going to make it.
30 minutes later...
We got a call that the car had gone as far as it was going to...
Dickson, TN
2.5 hours away
Stacy and his brother-in-law Chris were our saving graces!
They got a car hauling trailer and headed out to Dickson to retrieve Johnny.
Poor Johnny had to sit in the car in the parking lot of a Shell station for over 3 hours.
They finally made it home around 3am.
We should find out if the problem is major or not tomorrow.
I hope my car isn't dead!
I don't know how in the world we'll be a one car family in Memphis!!
The title of the blog is Pa's quote for the night as we were leaving the restaurant...
"What a night...a birthday, a baby on the way, and a car broke down on the interstate!"
But I figure...
2 out of 3 being good is a blessing...
we'll deal with the car!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PA!!
LOVE YOU!
We celebrated Pa's birthday with a trip to Mandarin Palace in Cookeville.
His favorite spot!
When we were finished eating I got a call from Johnny who was on the road headed from Memphis to Crossville in my car.
He said the car was making an awful noise and he wasn't sure if it was going to make it.
30 minutes later...
We got a call that the car had gone as far as it was going to...
Dickson, TN
2.5 hours away
Stacy and his brother-in-law Chris were our saving graces!
They got a car hauling trailer and headed out to Dickson to retrieve Johnny.
Poor Johnny had to sit in the car in the parking lot of a Shell station for over 3 hours.
They finally made it home around 3am.
We should find out if the problem is major or not tomorrow.
I hope my car isn't dead!
I don't know how in the world we'll be a one car family in Memphis!!
The title of the blog is Pa's quote for the night as we were leaving the restaurant...
"What a night...a birthday, a baby on the way, and a car broke down on the interstate!"
But I figure...
2 out of 3 being good is a blessing...
we'll deal with the car!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PA!!
LOVE YOU!





No comments:
Post a Comment