BOY!!!!!
Johnny and I announced tonight that we are having a son!
You could cut the anticipation with a knife in the room as soon as the cake came out of the box...

Of course I had to make them suffer a little longer by taking a long time to cut the piece of cake.

And when Johnny lifted it in the air...

the inside was BLUE!!
Surprise!

Johnny is ecstatic and I am looking forward to learning about the world of little boys!

Johnny and I announced tonight that we are having a son!
You could cut the anticipation with a knife in the room as soon as the cake came out of the box...
Of course I had to make them suffer a little longer by taking a long time to cut the piece of cake.
And when Johnny lifted it in the air...
the inside was BLUE!!
Surprise!
Johnny is ecstatic and I am looking forward to learning about the world of little boys!





I am excited too, Portia! You and I will learn about little boys together! I am so glad that you will be here to share him with us! We have missed you and Johnny for four years! It's finally time to come home...praise the Lord! I can't wait for you to get here and Brady to arrive! What a year!
ReplyDelete