Today was a day I've been looking forward to for a long time...
our baby shower!!!
It was beautiful!
The "duck" theme was so cute!I think there were a few chickens disguised as ducks, but don't tell Sheila!!
The food was great...but the time spent with family and friends was the best part...
well...maybe the best part was the presents but you know what I mean.
We are so blessed! And Brady is going to be a blessed, well-dressed little boy!!
Mommy & Daddy...in their coordinating blue
What would I do without these ladies in my life???
Sheila couldn't resist getting Brady a "Poppie outfit"
This was my baby blanket...28 years later it will be Brady's!
This was my Dad's baby blanket...100 years later it will be Brady's!
My sister-in-law Liz gave me several outfits that were Johnny's.
I can't wait to try them on Brady and take his picture!
Robin got Brady a set of scrubs with his name on them...a future dentist like his Daddy!





No comments:
Post a Comment