As a typical newborn, Brady's favorite thing to do right now is sleep.
So any picture that I have of him is going to be of him asleep!
When I peeked in on him a few minutes ago, this is how he was sleeping...
Those hands are so sweet!!
It makes me grit my teeth and want to squeeze him!!
He definitely likes sleeping on his side. And whenever he's in that position, his hands automatically come together right in front of his face. It is so cute!!
Of course I'm a little biased, but he is the cutest baby ever!!
And the best part is he's all mine!! (at least during the day when everyone else is at work!)








All I have to say is everyone better move out of the way on Saturday when Aunt Tandi gets there b/c I can't wait to squeeeeze Brady & kiss those cheeks! I miss you both!
ReplyDelete