It is currently 1:02am and I am wide awake...
That has been par for the course over the past few weeks.
I can't blame it all on Brady kicking, but most of it anyway!
Tonight is probably more excitement and nerves than anything.
I have an appointment with Dr. Johnson at 11:45 today...and the hope is that from there we will be going to...
labor and delivery!!!
I am beyond ready to see this little boy.
Towards the end of this pregnancy, it has been common for people to come up to me and ask if I'm "miserable". There have been a few times that I've replied with something along the lines of "Well I'm definitely uncomfortable". I have never been able to use the word "miserable" because I've felt awful saying that. It's not like its not worth it...I mean...my son is in there!
But yesterday (Sunday)....I used the word miserable.
I really don't think that it had anything to do with the fact that it was my due date...coming and going with no baby.
More to do with the constant physical discomfort that comes with being 9 months pregnant.
I think I'm at the end of journey...the end of this part of the process...and sooooo ready for the next chapter to begin.
So here I am...at 1:00 in the morning...hoping and praying that today is the day that I get to meet my son.





No comments:
Post a Comment