No one knows better than me what you have endured for the past four years. In many ways I unfairly consider it what we have endured, but I know that you’ve had it worse than me by a long shot!
And in light of that, the words “thank you” pale in comparison…so inadequate.
But I’m going to use them anyway…
Thank you for so many things…
Thank you for enduring everything that the term “dental school” entails. Thank you for doing it for our family. We will never be able to thank you enough.
Thank you for being an amazing husband through it all. I know it wasn’t easy to juggle the late nights at school, book work, lab work, cadaver chopping, crazy patients, and me! If I ever complained about my rank in that list, I apologize. (And you have the rest of our lives to make it up to me anyway!)
Thank you for being a Godly husband and leader in our home. Over the past few years I have watched you transform into an extraordinary man. God truly blessed me when He joined our lives together.
Thank you for always making me feel needed… It is a satisfying feeling for a wife to know that her husband needs her. And trust me honey… you definitely need me! To make sure you have clean scrubs, find your wallet, keys, schedules, books, phone, remind you to pack underwear, and the list goes on forever! I wouldn’t trade it for anything!
I could probably go on forever thanking you for your sacrifices, but I’ll end it there.
I am so proud of you today that I can hardly breathe… but the amazing part is… it’s not just today…it’s everyday! You are an amazing man, who is also an amazing dentist!
And soon to be amazing Daddy!
Today starts a new chapter of our lives… I can’t wait to start this new journey with you!
Congratulations Dr. Shanks!
I love you with all my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment