Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A pink or blue secret...

By this time tomorrow I will have a MAJOR secret...

a pink or blue kind of secret!

I am going to be the only person who knows whether my sister's baby is a boy or a girl!!

Tandi's ultrasound is tomorrow at about 4:45. They are going to have the ultrasound tech put the gender in an envelope and then bring the envelope to me.

We are having a reveal party on Friday night to announce the gender.
Johnny and I had a reveal party in March to announce our baby boy. It was so much fun we decided to have one for Tandi and Stacy too. But theirs is a little different...they aren't going to know what color the inside of the cake is!!

So on Friday night Tandi and Stacy will be cutting into a pink or blue cake and find out the sex of their baby along with everyone else at the party (minus yours truly)!!!!

I can't wait!!
I'm so excited that Tandi agreed to let it be a surprise for her on Friday.
Not to mention the fact that I'm so excited that our children are going to be so close in age.
There will be about 7 months between Brady and Baby Swafford...
they are going to be best buddies!

Friday will be the longest day EVER!
Especially since I'll be harboring a secret...and I'll be dying to tell someone!!!

I can do it though! I might just have to turn my phone off and not talk to anyone all day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive