It is a tradition for the Barnwell girls to go shopping in Knoxville the day after Thanksgiving.
Yes...we are those crazy people that brave the crowds for any deal we might find.
And this year...we had a new member...BRADY!!
He was such a good shopper! He better be in this family!
One thing on our to-do list at the mall was to have his picture taken with Santa.
One plus for being at the mall on Black Friday...
the line to see Santa is non-existent!
Brady was really too little to even care that he was in Santa's lap.
Once I got to where he could see me, I got him to laugh a couple of times.
We got some great pictures.
He is so cute!
Santa told him afterwards that if "I was as popular as you are Brady, I would run for governor!"
What can I say...I have a cute kid...he gets it from his Mommy!






No comments:
Post a Comment