We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family on Saturday...
as well as my 28th birthday!
A day full of time with my family and good food to go along with it...a great way to spend your birthday.
The best part....
we had the absolute cutest centerpiece for the table!
Wishing he could have a bite of something...and a sip of sweet tea.
(Poppie is dying to give him sweet tea!)
And since Grammie had her tree up already, we decided to do a photo shoot with Brady...
The cutest present ever!
Johnny wishing me a happy birthday...
sometimes I'm not sure if he's trying to snuggle with me or just embarass me in front of family!
Since I had signed up to bring dessert I kind of made my own birthday cake this year.
That's what happens when you grow up!
I tried a new recipe that sounded good to me. I love strawberry pie and this sounded like a different version of it. I got the recipe here.
I really liked it (I like sweet and salty stuff). I think the only change I'll make next time is to crush the pretzels instead of just breaking them into smaller pieces.
I have so much to be thankful for this year...it has been an amazing year!











No comments:
Post a Comment