Sunday, July 12, 2009

The carpet is gone...


The hardwood floor project is officially complete!

What used to be a bedroom with worn carpet - -

has been transformed into a beautiful hardwood floor masterpiece.

We are still sleeping upstairs (past two nights on the air mattress - ugh!).
Hoping tonight is the last night, I'm missing my bed.
The house is still a disaster since all the bedroom furniture is currently residing in the living room and dining room. It has been pretty amusing to have to walk into the kitchen/dining room to get a pair of underwear!

Johnny and I would like to say a huge thank you to Stacy who helped Johnny put the floor down on Saturday. THANK YOU SO MUCH! He couldn't have done it without you!

I don't have a picture of them working together because Tandi and I escaped the house before they began working, and waited until their quitting time to come home!

Johnny is so glad to have this project complete. Now we just have to get all the furniture back in its place and we are done!!


I'm hoping this is the last home project for a little while!

1 comment:

  1. Portia the hardwood looks great! I can't wait to see it in person...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive