Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Space Shuttle

I turned my Civic in to the body shop yesterday to get fixed.
And in return I got a rental car...although we aren't sure it is a car...
From the front it looks like a car...

From the back it looks like a van...

Put it all together and we think it looks like a space shuttle!!!

We called it a space shuttle so much that the rental car guy started calling it that before we left.
It is actually a Mazda 5. And I haven't exactly figured out whether I like it or not.
I'll let you know what I decide.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I wish I could see you for a day driving the space shuttle because I bet you look like a dork! I do like the euros on it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister...I don't look like a dork in anything!! Wish you were here to cruise downtown with me in the space shuttle! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive