Monday, May 3, 2010

SRTA - - check!

Johnny had his SRTA exam on Saturday. This was the last hurdle in the journey to graduation...his last board exam.

He had perfect weather as he headed to the exam...
more like a monsoon had settled over Memphis. Streets were flooding...
and of course the street he was on was one of them.

Unfortunately, the water in the road he tried to cross turned into 4 feet of water within seconds.
Water poured into the car and Johnny had to fight his way out.

He called Kyle who picked him up and took him to school.

Luckily, all the excitement didn't phase his concentration/determination in the slightest bit.

We found out today that he passed!!!!

That is a major check mark on our list of things to do!

What's left??
Just a few minor things like...


  • Sell or rent our house

  • Johnny choose between his options

  • Find a place to live in Crossville
Nothing too major!

All of those decisions can begin now that he passed, so...

Congratulations Johnny!!!
I can't even describe how proud of you I am!
I cry just thinking about it!
(or maybe that's the hormones - ha ha)

I love you to the moon and back!

Johnny in his white coat after his 2nd year of dental school...
seems like yesterday...
and now he's graduating...
my very own Dr. Shanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive